LONDON & NEW YORK
Marlborough Fine Art was founded in 1946 in London by Frank Lloyd and Harry Fischer. In the early 1950's the Gallery organised exhibitions devoted to European masters of 19th and 20th Centuries. The early 1960’s marked the opening of Marlborough on Old Bond Street where the gallery began to exhibit contemporary artists such as Bacon, Chadwick, Kossoff, Nicholson and Victor Pasmore.
Today the gallery handles many notable estates as well as a number of contemporary artists. Effective 2019, all programming in the galleries internationally has been consolidated under the direction of Max Levai. He has executed ambitious projects with Jonah Freeman & Justin Lowe, Mike Bouchet, Celeste Dupuy-Spencer and Julius von Bismarck, as well as critically lauded presentations by Survival Research Laboratories in New York and Susan Te Kahurangi King in London.
For further details on the artworks offered for sale by Marlborough Gallery in the Eye Viewing Room please make an enquiry below.